Author Topic: mk2 coolant pipe  (Read 988 times)

jamrock

  • Guest
mk2 coolant pipe
« on: 31 October 2010, 22:10 »
im after pipe no 7

http://www.gti16v.com/16vhoses.htm#16vhoses

anyone know if ECP do one? i have looked on the site but cant seem to find it
« Last Edit: 31 October 2010, 22:14 by jamrock »

Offline dragonfly

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,110
Re: mk2 coolant pipe
« Reply #1 on: 01 November 2010, 09:16 »
Have you tried the dealers? What about VWspares, GPC VW?

Offline rubjonny

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 16,349
  • Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: mk2 coolant pipe
« Reply #2 on: 01 November 2010, 09:26 »
you can bin this pipe if you replace the metal pipe and the flange on the side of the head with late 16v items.  its only a length of hose though, get down scrappy am sure you;'ll find summat that'll do the job if you really cant find one
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.