Author Topic: dont suppose anyone knows  (Read 1286 times)

VeeDubGTI16v

  • Guest
dont suppose anyone knows
« on: 30 October 2010, 09:45 »
..... if an electric window regulator for one piece windows will work on the early 1/4 window doors? i can't see why not but its worth an ask

Offline Simeon

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,264
Re: dont suppose anyone knows
« Reply #1 on: 30 October 2010, 12:06 »
No, they're different

Offline The Mighty Elvi

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,403
  • I'm better than you today.
Re: dont suppose anyone knows
« Reply #2 on: 30 October 2010, 12:07 »
The 1/4 window ones are shorter.


VeeDubGTI16v

  • Guest
Re: dont suppose anyone knows
« Reply #3 on: 30 October 2010, 12:41 »
shorter vertically?

whats the difference simeon?

cheers
« Last Edit: 30 October 2010, 12:47 by veedubgti16v »

Offline The Mighty Elvi

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,403
  • I'm better than you today.
Re: dont suppose anyone knows
« Reply #4 on: 30 October 2010, 16:25 »
Shorter width wise as the window is narrower and iirc the regulator mounts onto the door at different points.