Author Topic: What wheels are these?  (Read 2135 times)

Offline mwep201081

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 356
What wheels are these?
« on: 30 October 2010, 00:37 »
Can anyone confirm what wheels these are? Early  16V Golf wheels or Scirocco or something???


Offline apie2004

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 296
Re: What wheels are these?
« Reply #1 on: 30 October 2010, 00:55 »
Montreals/Bottle caps

Offline jeremybarker

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 361
Re: What wheels are these?
« Reply #2 on: 30 October 2010, 01:51 »
Look like early MK2 16v wheels to me

Making up for lost time

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: What wheels are these?
« Reply #3 on: 30 October 2010, 01:56 »
Montreals/Bottle caps

+1

Std Golf

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline mwep201081

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 356
Re: What wheels are these?
« Reply #4 on: 30 October 2010, 09:54 »
14 or 15inch??

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: What wheels are these?
« Reply #5 on: 30 October 2010, 09:59 »

Offline clipperjay

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,148
Re: What wheels are these?
« Reply #6 on: 30 October 2010, 21:07 »
Cookie cutters before anyone comes down on me (I'm joking!)
They still look like cookie cutters to me!  :laugh:


Offline Sam

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,186
  • Sam I am
Re: What wheels are these?
« Reply #7 on: 30 October 2010, 21:29 »
Cookie cutters before anyone comes down on me (I'm joking!)
They still look like cookie cutters to me!  :laugh:



Lol


The entire world is a Money Pit, you just have to pick yours.