Author Topic: Blue Edition One Recaros in an Oak Green???  (Read 3914 times)

Offline gibby

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,619
  • Champions of Europe,ooh ,just the five times then!
Re: Blue Edition One Recaros in an Oak Green???
« Reply #10 on: 26 October 2010, 21:50 »
I always thought it was red and green that should never be seen. :huh:
......now officially dubless.

Offline beechymonza

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 680
  • mad beech
Re: Blue Edition One Recaros in an Oak Green???
« Reply #11 on: 26 October 2010, 22:14 »
I always thought it was, Once youve had Black theres no goin back, Well thats what my old girlfriend said  :laugh:
No guts No glory,

Offline dan_apps

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,677
  • too low for british roads!
Re: Blue Edition One Recaros in an Oak Green???
« Reply #12 on: 26 October 2010, 22:16 »
flip worrying about it they are recaros.....mmmmmmmmm recaros!


Offline clipperjay

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,148
Re: Blue Edition One Recaros in an Oak Green???
« Reply #13 on: 26 October 2010, 22:29 »
Edition One Recaro's wrapped in Rallye cloth and half leather now thats mmmmmmmmmmm pork chop!

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: Blue Edition One Recaros in an Oak Green???
« Reply #14 on: 27 October 2010, 04:06 »
Should be fine... Oak Green is nearly Black.... Seats are quiet Dark too...

It's not like it's a Light Green & a Light Blue...

But to me it wouldn't matter as I would never go back to standard seats.... :grin:

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline Organisys

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,330
  • Old and Slow...
Re: Blue Edition One Recaros in an Oak Green???
« Reply #15 on: 27 October 2010, 12:18 »
Do it but retrim them in dark grey cloth.

... it's turned into a fashion show for poofters.

Offline jv

  • Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
  • *****
  • Posts: 7,144
Re: Blue Edition One Recaros in an Oak Green???
« Reply #16 on: 27 October 2010, 12:20 »
I always thought it was red and green that should never be seen. :huh:

jv looks at your avatar and laughs even more than usual :grin:
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

Offline Agreeable Slick

  • Global Moderator
  • Serious forum addict
  • *****
  • Posts: 7,066
  • Unit
Re: Blue Edition One Recaros in an Oak Green???
« Reply #17 on: 27 October 2010, 12:23 »
I always thought it was red and green that should never be seen. :huh:

jv looks at your avatar and laughs even more than usual :grin:

Talking of which, you also had a red rallye, a green rivage, and an even greener bay window.

You just break all dem rulez!

Offline gibby

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,619
  • Champions of Europe,ooh ,just the five times then!
Re: Blue Edition One Recaros in an Oak Green???
« Reply #18 on: 27 October 2010, 12:51 »
I always thought it was red and green that should never be seen. :huh:

jv looks at your avatar and laughs even more than usual :grin:

Talking of which, you also had a red rallye, a green rivage, and an even greener bay window.

You just break all dem rulez!

ha ha, yeah, what can I say. See passed the avatar jv and instead concentrate on the wording below, makes much better reading. :tongue: Anyway, isn't the saying red and green should never be seen except upon a beauty queen ? .......I'm not making this any better for myself am I ! :grin:
......now officially dubless.

Offline dubber36

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,536
Re: Blue Edition One Recaros in an Oak Green???
« Reply #19 on: 27 October 2010, 12:54 »
See passed the avatar jv and instead concentrate on the wording below, makes much better reading. 

But as I have to point out to a bloke that I know who keeps banging on about 5 times, We have 3...so far.  :smug:
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.