GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
engine change
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: engine change (Read 1160 times)
bosco
GTI forum regular
Posts: 212
engine change
«
on:
21 October 2010, 08:48 »
have decided im going to go with the abf into an '85 mk2 and seeing as i am a complete virgin can anyone make out a checklist or anybody have one? any help would be great thanks a mil
Logged
1990 mk2 1.6 daily
1990 20v turbo project learning as I go
rob.043
Here all the time
Posts: 496
Re: engine change
«
Reply #1 on:
21 October 2010, 15:56 »
Best to reasearch this in the mk2 section with the search function, and then query anything that is still confusing. Its a fairly well covered subject I think...
Logged
Ben Lessani
I live here
Posts: 3,873
The poor mans MK2 Haynes author
Re: engine change
«
Reply #2 on:
22 October 2010, 13:22 »
http://diamondhell.com/content/view/36/30/
http://www.clubgti.com/forum/archive/index.php?t-165638.html
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=110983.0
search, yada yada yada
«
Last Edit: 22 October 2010, 13:24 by Ben Lessani
»
Logged
bosco
GTI forum regular
Posts: 212
Re: engine change
«
Reply #3 on:
22 October 2010, 13:29 »
thanks ben big help
Logged
1990 mk2 1.6 daily
1990 20v turbo project learning as I go
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
engine change