Author Topic: new brake lines  (Read 1151 times)

Offline popleyruss

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,063
new brake lines
« on: 20 October 2010, 23:48 »
Well been looking underneath the project today and I think I'm gonna replace the rubber hoses andvi want sumone to replace all the copper pipes what sorta price do you rekon this would cost ?
Just plain dubbin

Offline Simeon

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,264
Re: new brake lines
« Reply #1 on: 21 October 2010, 00:19 »
Have a go yourself mate, it's not hard :) Buy/borrow a flaring tool and you can do them all for £25 ish and a few hours of your time.

Flexis are 7-8quid each, or get braided ones for a bit more

Not a great pic, but just put all new lines on my rear beam (it's a lot easier when it's not fitted to the car :tongue: )

« Last Edit: 21 October 2010, 00:23 by Simeon »

Offline popleyruss

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,063
Re: new brake lines
« Reply #2 on: 21 October 2010, 00:29 »
Looks good and think I may try it myself
Are ur calipers white ? They look awesome
Just plain dubbin

Offline Simeon

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,264
Re: new brake lines
« Reply #3 on: 21 October 2010, 00:47 »
They are yeah, don't know how long they'll stay white though :laugh:

Better pic



Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: new brake lines
« Reply #4 on: 21 October 2010, 23:44 »
They are yeah, don't know how long they'll stay white though :laugh:

Better pic




They look really good.