Author Topic: Dirty Thieving Scum Strike Again!!!  (Read 6708 times)

Offline BiGUKG

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 307
  • Simples!
Dirty Thieving Scum Strike Again!!!
« on: 20 October 2010, 09:51 »
Got up this morning, looked out of the window at my car as usual, all looked ok, until I noticed a CD which I know was in my car on the ground next to it........went straight downstairs and out the front door to find some thieveing f*cker has broken into my car and done all sorts of damage.

From the looks of it, they've put a metal bar of some sort and tried to force the back passenger door, which has popped and broken the glass, so they've put their arm through to unlock it. Left 3 doors unlocked in total (all apart from drivers side rear). At some point before then, they did try to get something up the inside of the passenger side front lock but they obviously gave up and thought brute force would provail, it did.

So a damaged lock, bent out door, and smashed window later they've let themselves in, ripped all of the heater controls out to get to the CD player, pulled that all out, emptied the contents of the glove box on the seat, ripped the fuse cover off, ripped all the ignition cover off and it's just a total mess inside.

Obviously not content with stealing the CD player they tried to have the whole car away but couldn't, so we're obviously talking some sort of f*cking moron here.

Now in desperate need of an alarm (with battery backup), to stop these f*ckers coming back!! They didn't even steal anything!!! So they must have been disturbed trying to have the car away.

Pics.......






« Last Edit: 20 October 2010, 10:11 by BiGUKG »

http://www.vw-southeast.co.uk
"The community for enthusiasts and owners in the South East"

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: Dirty Thieving Scum Strike Again!!!
« Reply #1 on: 20 October 2010, 10:30 »
What tossers.... String them up by thier balls....

At least they didn't nick the car!!

Sure the rest can be sorted... without too much agro!! I Know thats not the point... But!!

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline Haribo!

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,327
Re: Dirty Thieving Scum Strike Again!!!
« Reply #2 on: 20 October 2010, 10:38 »
Fcuks sake, I hate the world sometimes.

I hope it doesn't cost too much time and money to sort this out man.

Offline Phil1980

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 549
Re: Dirty Thieving Scum Strike Again!!!
« Reply #3 on: 20 October 2010, 11:06 »
That sucks, hope you get it all sorted soon.   :wink:
MK5 2005 GTI, BLACK, 3 DR, 18" MONZA II, XENONS

Offline TDIgadge

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 247
Re: Dirty Thieving Scum Strike Again!!!
« Reply #4 on: 20 October 2010, 11:34 »
Alarms are good if your in the house but I'd get a motion sensor light so it scares the sh1ts off, makes me mad.  :angry:

Offline mr burns

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 63
Re: Dirty Thieving Scum Strike Again!!!
« Reply #5 on: 20 October 2010, 11:39 »
Wire something inside straight to the battery let the toerags get there just desserts then go out and finish them off then straight into a shallow grave, problem sorted taxpayers saved a heap of cash.

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: Dirty Thieving Scum Strike Again!!!
« Reply #6 on: 20 October 2010, 11:51 »

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline jmsheahan

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,147
Re: Dirty Thieving Scum Strike Again!!!
« Reply #7 on: 20 October 2010, 12:36 »
Ouch, sorry to see this  :undecided:

Absolute barstools - have you reported it? This happens all too often, rather scary.

Again, sorry to see this.

Offline cняis

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,034
  • Know there's something burning over there...
Re: Dirty Thieving Scum Strike Again!!!
« Reply #8 on: 20 October 2010, 13:34 »
Happened to mine last thursday evening, but didnt do quite so much damage. 2 door handles later and all is good. Alarm was the only thing that scared them off, so I'd invest if i were you! Mine is missing the warning LED so i bet theyd not have bothered if theyd realised an alarm was fitted.

I was f###ing fuming, so i know how you feel. What right do these pikey scumbags have?!?!?



I don't think a semi will give the same results

Offline sparks03

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 201
  • Look at the veins in that
Re: Dirty Thieving Scum Strike Again!!!
« Reply #9 on: 20 October 2010, 13:48 »
Really sorry to hear about that matey. Have you called the Police?

Makes you wonder what the point is really. Hope something comes of this and you find out who to tyre brace in a dark alley
<br />   Heaven is 13 feet long