GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Things not 2 do,
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Things not 2 do, (Read 1188 times)
beechymonza
I live here
Posts: 680
mad beech
Things not 2 do,
«
on:
09 October 2010, 15:07 »
While polishin me car 2day, I decided 2 open bonnet and check water level,
Did this and started car up ,
As i got out i knocked wipers on, And cause they was up as i was cleanin car, They scratched all edge of bonnet,,
Logged
No guts No glory,
Mr Blue
Forum addict
Posts: 6,133
Re: Things not 2 do,
«
Reply #1 on:
09 October 2010, 15:11 »
been there done that
Logged
beechymonza
I live here
Posts: 680
mad beech
Re: Things not 2 do,
«
Reply #2 on:
09 October 2010, 15:18 »
Not very good is it
I just looked and thought, Why did i do that
Logged
No guts No glory,
clipperjay
I live here
Posts: 3,148
Re: Things not 2 do,
«
Reply #3 on:
09 October 2010, 15:35 »
Forget to tighten a bonnet latch and go for a fast drive Ouch seen that happen...
Bad luck mate we all learn!
Jay
Logged
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=170521.0
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=55336.msg427955#msg427955
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Things not 2 do,