Author Topic: 16v hoses  (Read 1509 times)

jamrock

  • Guest
16v hoses
« on: 09 October 2010, 14:47 »
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-GOLF-MK2-GTI-16V-RADIATOR-HOSE-SET-C396-/220601211216?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item335cdb5950

i looking to replace the hoses on my 16v. i dont want to spend silly money on samco and the like hose sets. this set on ebay looks ok.

what do people think and are these the main hoses i would need? im sure i need to replace more but can find a full set for sale. 

Offline beechymonza

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 680
  • mad beech
Re: 16v hoses
« Reply #1 on: 09 October 2010, 14:54 »
This has nothin 2 do with them hoses,
But when i needs 2 replace a bost hose, I teks it off, Goes 2 scrappy, Says 2 the bloke im lookin 4 summat like this hose,
I goes and finds it, Teks it off, Chooks my hose away and walks out an says 2 bloke that i cor find nothin like the 1 i want ,,
No guts No glory,

Offline Mew

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,589
Re: 16v hoses
« Reply #2 on: 09 October 2010, 17:17 »
This has nothin 2 do with them hoses,
But when i needs 2 replace a bost hose, I teks it off, Goes 2 scrappy, Says 2 the bloke im lookin 4 summat like this hose,
I goes and finds it, Teks it off, Chooks my hose away and walks out an says 2 bloke that i cor find nothin like the 1 i want ,,

Does he actually understand you though?

Offline beechymonza

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 680
  • mad beech
Re: 16v hoses
« Reply #3 on: 09 October 2010, 21:37 »
Yeah corse he duz, He knows wot im on about,   :cool:
An i knows that im gunna be lampin a free hose on me car an i also ad a oil cooler 2,   :evil:
Y doe yo no wot im on about  :grin: :grin:
No guts No glory,

Offline bodga

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 339
  • F reg GTI 16v
Re: 16v hoses
« Reply #4 on: 09 October 2010, 22:09 »
i undastand ya :cool: wot scrappy do you go to, the ones i go to wow let mi in any mower :huh:

Offline beechymonza

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 680
  • mad beech
Re: 16v hoses
« Reply #5 on: 09 October 2010, 22:17 »
Ha Ha i ay the only 1 speakin propa on eya then, Try the 1 up by past morrisons in wall heath, By pensnett tradin estate, He got a seat ibiza in theya, All hoses the same, Or ya con try saunders on the A449 2wards the old Stewpony pub, He a miserable bloke in theya though,,
No guts No glory,