GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Rear gear box mount
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Rear gear box mount (Read 1151 times)
Sam
I live here
Posts: 3,186
Sam I am
Rear gear box mount
«
on:
06 October 2010, 22:16 »
So, how do you change one?
Logged
The entire world is a Money Pit, you just have to pick yours.
Ben Lessani
I live here
Posts: 3,873
The poor mans MK2 Haynes author
Re: Rear gear box mount
«
Reply #1 on:
07 October 2010, 12:56 »
With the right tools, including the
search tool
-
did you see what I did there, its a play on words
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=49436.msg1382353#msg1382353
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Rear gear box mount