Author Topic: Rebuilding rear beam - 'cover ring' listed in Bentley Manual but not on vagcat?  (Read 1823 times)

Offline Simeon

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,264
As title, in my bentley manual a 'cover ring' is shown to go on after the splash shield. I vaguely remember taking these off when I stripped it ages ago, but obviously knackered them. Thought I'd get a couple of new ones from vw but can't see them listed on vagcat. Anyone got a part number?

Thanks in advance :)

(rear disc set up by the way)

Offline Mr Blue

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 6,133
191501639A . number 19 on vag cat diagram :smiley:

Diagram
:)

Offline Simeon

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,264

Offline Simeon

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,264
In response to your edit; What section are you looking at there? I looked under 1991 mk2 golf in wheels/brakes -> rear discs and it's a completely different pic .. no. 19 where I'm looking is a brake pipe clip :huh:


EDIT; Found it now, it's under 'rear axle' .. thanks again :)
« Last Edit: 06 October 2010, 01:28 by Simeon »