GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
G60 steelies, which wheel bolts needed?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: G60 steelies, which wheel bolts needed? (Read 1026 times)
JasonPD
Not said much yet
Posts: 36
G60 steelies, which wheel bolts needed?
«
on:
05 October 2010, 08:20 »
Hi, I've just put some G60 steel wheels on my 16v and purchased these centre caps at the same time
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Genuine-VW-Golf-Corrado-G60-Steel-Wheel-Centre-Caps-/350362288888?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyre_Trims_Trims_ET&hash=item51933842f8
Unfortunately, they will not go over my wheels bolts (as they are too long). The guy who fitted the tyres for me said they were non standard wheel bolts. Which bolts do I need? Standard GTI bolts or special ones for G60 wheels?
Where can I pick up a set of cheap?
Cheers
Logged
Wayne
Sir Postalot
Posts: 32,051
Re: G60 steelies, which wheel bolts needed?
«
Reply #1 on:
05 October 2010, 08:56 »
I believe you would need standard steel wheel bolts.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
G60 steelies, which wheel bolts needed?