Author Topic: Interior History.... Edition Seats....  (Read 1499 times)

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Interior History.... Edition Seats....
« on: 04 October 2010, 02:22 »
My Lad has just picked up a set of GTI "Edition" Seats for His MK2 Driver...

I Have Edition One Recaro's in mine and I never knew that there were "Edition" seats that have the same fabric as the Recaro's but are based on the Standard MK2 GTI seats...

Can anyone throw some light, history, Piccy's or links onto these seats...

Cheers...

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline rubjonny

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 16,349
  • Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: Interior History.... Edition Seats....
« Reply #1 on: 04 October 2010, 12:01 »
edition 1 was a trim level on the euro MK2s, you could get it on the 1.8 8v and 16v models as well as the G60.  unless you asked for recaros, you got the bog std seats with edition trim. recaros might have been std on all edition 1 g60s, but not 100% sure
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.

Offline Mitching

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 488
Re: Interior History.... Edition Seats....
« Reply #2 on: 04 October 2010, 20:33 »
Is that the black, grey and red check material?

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: Interior History.... Edition Seats....
« Reply #3 on: 04 October 2010, 20:42 »
Nope; These are them...







Which are the same fabric and finish as mine...







 :wink:

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline Mitching

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 488
Re: Interior History.... Edition Seats....
« Reply #4 on: 04 October 2010, 22:02 »
Ah fair enough, nice  :cool:
I was just wandering, I've seen similar pattern to mine on the edition 30 golf....