Author Topic: What size lips for my BBS RMs?  (Read 1110 times)

Offline HuwMk2

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 497
What size lips for my BBS RMs?
« on: 30 September 2010, 20:59 »
Hi. I am about to get my BBS RMs split for a refurb. They currently have the 0.5" lips. I would like to make them wider to sit under my G60 arches nicely. However, I would prefer not to get my arches rolled. Can someone please let me know what would fit nicely under my arches. I was thinking 1.5" lips all round. What do you think???

Offline Mr Blue

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 6,133
Re: What size lips for my BBS RMs?
« Reply #1 on: 30 September 2010, 22:46 »
which will make them 7.5.

You may need to roll the back lips slightly depending on how low your ride height is.

I had 7'' RMs on mine with a 10mm spacer on the back at one point. No rubbing ussues but was quite close IIRC. The car was not too low but if you do wish to lower then i would think you need them back rolled.

Offer up the wheel and measure. 195.45 tyres will be needed
:)

Offline HuwMk2

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 497
Re: What size lips for my BBS RMs?
« Reply #2 on: 30 September 2010, 22:53 »
Yes, 7.5" is what I was hoping. Car is lowered 40mm all round on Weitec GT kit.