Author Topic: Cheap coilovers  (Read 2891 times)

Offline Ben Lessani

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,873
  • The poor mans MK2 Haynes author
Re: Cheap coilovers
« Reply #10 on: 01 October 2010, 00:42 »

Offline jp123

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 100
Re: Cheap coilovers
« Reply #11 on: 02 October 2010, 11:18 »
So basically unless your wanting to spend at least 500 quid dont go down the coilover route. So can anybody give me some links or recommendations for a good shock and spring combo.

Offline cняis

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,034
  • Know there's something burning over there...
Re: Cheap coilovers
« Reply #12 on: 02 October 2010, 13:46 »
So basically unless your wanting to spend at least 500 quid dont go down the coilover route. So can anybody give me some links or recommendations for a good shock and spring combo.

well my sub £400 weitec GTNs are great, but not sure they would noticably out-handle a good shock/spring combo i.e.: boge turbo shocks and eibach lowering springs


I don't think a semi will give the same results