Author Topic: strange question.  (Read 1689 times)

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
strange question.
« on: 22 September 2010, 19:02 »
ok its an odd random question.

how many seats in and seat belts in the back of a mk2 golf 3 door?

Offline Diamond Hell

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,992
  • Opinions я Us
Re: strange question.
« Reply #1 on: 22 September 2010, 19:04 »
3
Just because you're offended doesn't make you right.

Holiday cottages on the Isle of Wight for 2-10 people? PM me.

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: strange question.
« Reply #2 on: 22 September 2010, 19:22 »
nice1 cheers mate. just that im buying a lovely one on sat and wanted to make sure it had 3 seatbelts in the rear

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: strange question.
« Reply #3 on: 22 September 2010, 20:06 »
I believe the center belt is only a lap belt.

Offline Mitching

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 488
Re: strange question.
« Reply #4 on: 22 September 2010, 20:08 »
I believe the center belt is only a lap belt.
Correct.

Offline Diamond Hell

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,992
  • Opinions я Us
Re: strange question.
« Reply #5 on: 22 September 2010, 21:39 »
I believe the center belt is only a lap belt.

Pathetic post-whoring.  :rolleyes:
Just because you're offended doesn't make you right.

Holiday cottages on the Isle of Wight for 2-10 people? PM me.

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: strange question.
« Reply #6 on: 22 September 2010, 23:30 »
I believe the center belt is only a lap belt.

Pathetic post-whoring.  :rolleyes:

Why the op asked a question I was just making him aware that one of the seatbelts is only a lap belt.