Author Topic: Hella Front Spot/Driving Lamps  (Read 3919 times)

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: Hella Front Spot/Driving Lamps
« Reply #10 on: 21 September 2010, 17:09 »
Their Headlights arn't they?

Do they do the spots also? where did you get 'em from??

Thanks

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline clipperjay

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,148
Re: Hella Front Spot/Driving Lamps
« Reply #11 on: 21 September 2010, 17:18 »
You need to re-read what I typed mate it was in bold
I've just typed Autopal and this came up think the price is alright, but I won my headlights and got them @ £10 each! they do grill lamps in this link aswell @£25.00 all in EACH better than £40 non? American import though.....?????
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Autopal-Lights_VW-Headlights_W0QQ_fsubZ9QQ_sidZ107774186QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322

Offline dubber36

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,536
Re: Hella Front Spot/Driving Lamps
« Reply #12 on: 21 September 2010, 17:32 »
http://b2c.hella.com/b2c_hella/b2c/init.do?language=en&country=en&shop=truck_en&scenario.xcm=truck_en

These maybe the ones, but not 100% sure.

Edit, that link dosn't work properly, but look on the Hella site under 12V spot lights. There are 33 pages, but I'm sure I found them.
« Last Edit: 21 September 2010, 17:34 by dubber36 »
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: Hella Front Spot/Driving Lamps
« Reply #13 on: 21 September 2010, 17:55 »
My Bad... Got emails and thread flying all over the place today... Missed the important part about them... :wink:

You need to re-read what I typed mate it was in bold
I've just typed Autopal and this came up think the price is alright, but I won my headlights and got them @ £10 each! they do grill lamps in this link aswell @£25.00 all in EACH better than £40 non? American import though.....?????
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Autopal-Lights_VW-Headlights_W0QQ_fsubZ9QQ_sidZ107774186QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline Thom89

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,092
  • Looking for an "Icebreaker"
Re: Hella Front Spot/Driving Lamps
« Reply #14 on: 21 September 2010, 17:59 »
Apparently Hella units are still available, but listed under a commercial vehicle application, that I believe have a different part number...thats why they're difficult to pin down.

Thom

Offline clipperjay

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,148
Re: Hella Front Spot/Driving Lamps
« Reply #15 on: 21 September 2010, 18:42 »
My Bad... Got emails and thread flying all over the place today... Missed the important part about them... :wink:

You need to re-read what I typed mate it was in bold
I've just typed Autopal and this came up think the price is alright, but I won my headlights and got them @ £10 each! they do grill lamps in this link aswell @£25.00 all in EACH better than £40 non? American import though.....?????
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Autopal-Lights_VW-Headlights_W0QQ_fsubZ9QQ_sidZ107774186QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322

No probs £40 for these bad boys guess not many running these? :cool:
http://www.venommotorsport.com/product_details.php?id=2447&manufacturer=Venom&category=Lighting

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: Hella Front Spot/Driving Lamps
« Reply #16 on: 23 September 2010, 13:55 »
New Grille has arrived from TPS Very Happy Bunny!!!!

Got a set of nearly new Hella Lamps off ebay last night... £20.00 inc postage!! Happy Again..

Just need them to arrive!!

:grin:

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!