Author Topic: Hella Front Spot/Driving Lamps  (Read 3917 times)

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Hella Front Spot/Driving Lamps
« on: 21 September 2010, 14:51 »
Anyone know where you can get these new??

Just ordered a New Grille From VW (Fed up getting abuse about the eyebrow!!) and want to get some new spots but they are NLA from VW...

Cheers
« Last Edit: 21 September 2010, 16:28 by X4MGS »

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline clipperjay

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,148
Re: Hella Front Spot/Driving Lamps
« Reply #1 on: 21 September 2010, 16:02 »
Bigboys toys or GPC should do them try them both get the best price Big boys toys do free postage over £25 pounds!
 

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: Hella Front Spot/Driving Lamps
« Reply #2 on: 21 September 2010, 16:14 »
Thanks...

BBT £40.00 Each WTF....

GPC only patten @ £15.00 each Plus Vat & Fitting Kit @ £5.00 Each

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline clipperjay

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,148
Re: Hella Front Spot/Driving Lamps
« Reply #3 on: 21 September 2010, 16:27 »
The lastime I looked quite afew months back, to get a set the cheapest option was ED38 if your a member you should get free postage and 10% off total so that would be £4 off @ £36?
Sorry only other option is Egay. I got lucky and bought a mint grill with them in for like £20 go figure?
The other option would be Autopal ones I know they are the only legal glass marked ones for headlights they must supply spots aswell somewhere? Personally I compared the Hella agianst Autopal and guess what quality was better on the Autopal!
 
 

Offline logeyboy

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 329
Re: Hella Front Spot/Driving Lamps
« Reply #4 on: 21 September 2010, 16:29 »
GSF used to do Hella...


Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: Hella Front Spot/Driving Lamps
« Reply #5 on: 21 September 2010, 16:34 »
Yep that's where I'm looking..

I don't mind paying good money but £40.00 each is a rip off... Headlights are only £24.00 each...

I have a couple of grilles in the garage so may have a dig and see what I can find...

Ebay.de next must be some new ones else where...

The lastime I looked quite afew months back, to get a set the cheapest option was ED38 if your a member you should get free postage and 10% off total so that would be £4 off @ £36?
Sorry only other option is Egay. I got lucky and bought a mint grill with them in for like £20 go figure?
The other option would be Autopal ones I know they are the only legal glass marked ones for headlights they must supply spots aswell somewhere?
 

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: Hella Front Spot/Driving Lamps
« Reply #6 on: 21 September 2010, 16:35 »
Looked last night and they don't list them on thier online catalogue anymore...

Thanks!!

GSF used to do Hella...



High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline clipperjay

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,148
Re: Hella Front Spot/Driving Lamps
« Reply #7 on: 21 September 2010, 16:41 »
Yep that's where I'm looking..

I don't mind paying good money but £40.00 each is a rip off... Headlights are only £24.00 each...

I have a couple of grilles in the garage so may have a dig and see what I can find...

Ebay.de next must be some new ones else where...

The lastime I looked quite afew months back, to get a set the cheapest option was ED38 if your a member you should get free postage and 10% off total so that would be £4 off @ £36?
Sorry only other option is Egay. I got lucky and bought a mint grill with them in for like £20 go figure?
The other option would be Autopal ones I know they are the only legal glass marked ones for headlights they must supply spots aswell somewhere?
 

I know your pain I was in the same position a few months back I'll post up a picture on the Autopal ones they are better quality than Hella for sure!

Offline Alec

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 844
Re: Hella Front Spot/Driving Lamps
« Reply #8 on: 21 September 2010, 16:44 »
I have seen a few sets on ebay advertised as new for as little as 20 quid, might just be a waiting game for you mate if you don't wanna be spending 40 quid for a set.

One of my hella's are cracked so I would be interested to see what you come up with