GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
TOM***S - Jade Green MK2 Valver - Anyone On Here
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: TOM***S - Jade Green MK2 Valver - Anyone On Here (Read 3275 times)
X4MGS
I live here
Posts: 3,564
VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: TOM***S - Jade Green MK2 Valver - Anyone On Here
«
Reply #10 on:
20 September 2010, 14:16 »
Just like mine... I've got a DTM twin...
Momo Steering wheel and Eibach Springs...
Logged
High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here
Or
My Ebay Store!
Thom89
Forum addict
Posts: 4,092
Looking for an "Icebreaker"
Re: TOM***S - Jade Green MK2 Valver - Anyone On Here
«
Reply #11 on:
20 September 2010, 14:22 »
Quote from: X4MGS on 20 September 2010, 14:16
Just like mine... I've got a DTM twin...
Momo Steering wheel and Eibach Springs...
Dammit... forgot to mention my steering wheel as well
Thom
Logged
X4MGS
I live here
Posts: 3,564
VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: TOM***S - Jade Green MK2 Valver - Anyone On Here
«
Reply #12 on:
20 September 2010, 14:38 »
Oh and I forgot the gearknob... But I do have an OEM one to refit same a steering wheel....
Logged
High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here
Or
My Ebay Store!
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
TOM***S - Jade Green MK2 Valver - Anyone On Here