Author Topic: TOM***S - Jade Green MK2 Valver - Anyone On Here  (Read 3270 times)

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
TOM***S - Jade Green MK2 Valver - Anyone On Here
« on: 20 September 2010, 13:15 »
M1 last night North Bound Northants Leciester Forest East area??

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline jv

  • Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
  • *****
  • Posts: 7,144
Re: TOM***S - Jade Green MK2 Valver - Anyone On Here
« Reply #1 on: 20 September 2010, 13:32 »
Yes. Dodgy chap I met again at VW Players yesterday.
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

Offline Thom89

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,092
  • Looking for an "Icebreaker"
Re: TOM***S - Jade Green MK2 Valver - Anyone On Here
« Reply #2 on: 20 September 2010, 13:32 »
That be me :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed:
Thom

Offline Thom89

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,092
  • Looking for an "Icebreaker"
Re: TOM***S - Jade Green MK2 Valver - Anyone On Here
« Reply #3 on: 20 September 2010, 13:34 »
Yes. Dodgy chap I met again at VW Players yesterday.

Thanks JV :cool: :cool:
Thom

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: TOM***S - Jade Green MK2 Valver - Anyone On Here
« Reply #4 on: 20 September 2010, 13:35 »
 :cool:

You don't like hanging about or being overtaken.... Fiesta ST blue with white stripes (Wifes car)... sat behind you for about 30 mile on the M1...

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline Thom89

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,092
  • Looking for an "Icebreaker"
Re: TOM***S - Jade Green MK2 Valver - Anyone On Here
« Reply #5 on: 20 September 2010, 13:39 »
Ahh... remember it well, I do like to get my foot in... I'm a bit like that when I get going :rolleyes:
Thom

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: TOM***S - Jade Green MK2 Valver - Anyone On Here
« Reply #6 on: 20 September 2010, 13:41 »
Lovely looking car...

Not sure on the painted alloys thoo... But difficult to see at **MPH!!!!

Are your rear lights right for a valver?? Should they not be smoked ones??

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline Thom89

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,092
  • Looking for an "Icebreaker"
Re: TOM***S - Jade Green MK2 Valver - Anyone On Here
« Reply #7 on: 20 September 2010, 13:51 »
Lovely looking car...

Not sure on the painted alloys thoo... But difficult to see at **MPH!!!!

Are your rear lights right for a valver?? Should they not be smoked ones??

All of the car is OE, I think BB valvers had the smoked lamps, but not 100% sure..but those lights are the ones that the car left the factory with, wheels had 200 miles of brake dust on them and looked really grotty when I got home...
Thom

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: TOM***S - Jade Green MK2 Valver - Anyone On Here
« Reply #8 on: 20 September 2010, 13:57 »
Did wonder about that with it being a SB model....

Still I love that colour... & Really nice looking car!! :wink:

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline Thom89

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,092
  • Looking for an "Icebreaker"
Re: TOM***S - Jade Green MK2 Valver - Anyone On Here
« Reply #9 on: 20 September 2010, 14:05 »
Did wonder about that with it being a SB model....

Still I love that colour... & Really nice looking car!! :wink:

Thanks mate appreciated, and meant to say that all of car is OE except exhaust (Jetex) and wheel colour

Thom