GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Window switch wiring
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Window switch wiring (Read 955 times)
Haribo!
I live here
Posts: 2,327
Window switch wiring
«
on:
15 September 2010, 21:02 »
Ok, I have mine wired up like this, I think. Any idea what sort of relay I need and where it goes?
Logged
rubjonny
10k hero
Posts: 16,349
Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: Window switch wiring
«
Reply #1 on:
20 September 2010, 10:00 »
relay goes on the ignition live wire there, you need a std switching relay. oem would be a '53' relay, but anything which switches on with an ign live feed will do
Logged
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Window switch wiring