Author Topic: I need help with my mk2 golf gti 16v please !!!!!  (Read 1125 times)

Offline gavinsct

  • Just got here
  • *
  • Posts: 5
I need help with my mk2 golf gti 16v please !!!!!
« on: 15 September 2010, 11:53 »
I have changed the engine in my mk2 16v and i have no idea how the pipes are set up from the overrun cut off valve under the air filter to throttle body pipe also the diaphram pressure valve which is on the meter head the black diaphram thing on the side of the air box.
these somehow are piped together and then to the multi function indicator which is on the pipe coming from the brake servo to the back of the inlet manifold this is the cone thing in the middle of the pipe with two little tubes coming off there is a arrow of direction as well. there is the two tubes coming from the bulk head but not sure what to do.
sorry if this makes no sense but i dont know how else to describe it.

Offline clipperjay

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,148
Re: I need help with my mk2 golf gti 16v please !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 15 September 2010, 18:48 »
Gav you might want to request a hayes manual on here there is a sub forum in the maintenance section have a look at the top of the MK2 dection its in there, and see if you can get it? If you have no luck come back I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction, failing that post up pictures and we can paint by numbers!
Jay