Author Topic: LED needles?  (Read 2964 times)

Offline Ben Lessani

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,873
  • The poor mans MK2 Haynes author
Re: LED needles?
« Reply #10 on: 13 September 2010, 23:44 »
True dat

This might be more up your street :laugh:

What do you guys think of these????



Cheers     Deano

Offline Haribo!

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,327
Re: LED needles?
« Reply #11 on: 14 September 2010, 00:04 »
True dat

This might be more up your street :laugh:

What do you guys think of these????



Cheers     Deano
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

On a serious note tho, do mk4 needles fit mk2 clocks? :P



Offline jamie_pyrite

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 901
Re: LED needles?
« Reply #12 on: 14 September 2010, 01:47 »
How about this?




Stitch yer' own clocks! :D

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: LED needles?
« Reply #13 on: 14 September 2010, 02:27 »
They are crap......












There's no MFA.... 

 :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

True dat

This might be more up your street :laugh:

What do you guys think of these????



Cheers     Deano
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

On a serious note tho, do mk4 needles fit mk2 clocks? :P




High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline SoundillusioN

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,004
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
Re: LED needles?
« Reply #14 on: 14 September 2010, 11:05 »
Love the Devo MK1, stiched dials!... class.... but that modded green stuff with silver pen is amazing!  :laugh: