Author Topic: LED needles?  (Read 2960 times)

Offline Haribo!

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,327
LED needles?
« on: 13 September 2010, 14:17 »
Ive had a good look through ebay and the net but cant find what im after.

I want ones like this chap:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUWOtdnMW_k&feature=related

Apparently these are of a porsche..

Anyone got any idea?

Offline The Mighty Elvi

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,403
  • I'm better than you today.
Re: LED needles?
« Reply #1 on: 13 September 2010, 15:38 »
if you look in the description for the video, or the comments.  Some chap has translated from German to English what bits of kit he used, and how to do it.

You can uses any needles that fit. 

Offline Haribo!

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,327
Re: LED needles?
« Reply #2 on: 13 September 2010, 16:20 »
Ah cool, I'll have a look, cheers

Offline Mr Blue

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 6,133
Re: LED needles?
« Reply #3 on: 13 September 2010, 18:54 »
they look like mk4/5 golf needles?

Very cool.
:)

Offline Haribo!

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,327
Re: LED needles?
« Reply #4 on: 13 September 2010, 21:41 »
Ah maybe that's my answer then :D

Offline Sam

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,186
  • Sam I am
Re: LED needles?
« Reply #5 on: 13 September 2010, 21:46 »


The entire world is a Money Pit, you just have to pick yours.

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: LED needles?
« Reply #6 on: 13 September 2010, 21:50 »

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline Haribo!

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,327
Re: LED needles?
« Reply #7 on: 13 September 2010, 23:16 »
ok, the mk4 needles look good, does anyone actually know if they will fit?  I dont wanna buy a set and fidn it doesnt work :p

Offline Ben Lessani

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,873
  • The poor mans MK2 Haynes author
Re: LED needles?
« Reply #8 on: 13 September 2010, 23:23 »
Be different, fit something like this ... epic coolness ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wnu7OFZ0hQ&feature=related

Offline Haribo!

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,327
Re: LED needles?
« Reply #9 on: 13 September 2010, 23:32 »
Be different, fit something like this ... epic coolness ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wnu7OFZ0hQ&feature=related

Lets be honest Ben, can you see ME getting something like that put together without driving half the forum mad?  :laugh: