GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Engine's
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
Author
Topic: Engine's (Read 4332 times)
clipperjay
I live here
Posts: 3,148
Re: Replacement Engine
«
Reply #20 on:
13 September 2010, 22:21 »
Done your compresson testing yet fella?
Logged
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=170521.0
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=55336.msg427955#msg427955
emery1990
I live here
Posts: 1,196
Re: Replacement Engine
«
Reply #21 on:
13 September 2010, 22:45 »
haha i get the picture, but it would just be renewing the stuff that wears down after 140k miles, Ill concentrate on my career and hopefully be able to knife edge the hell out of my engine!!
Logged
lingl9z
GTI forum regular
Posts: 172
Re: Replacement Engine
«
Reply #22 on:
14 September 2010, 13:27 »
Quote from: clipperjay on 13 September 2010, 22:21
Done your compresson testing yet fella?
Not had a chance at the minute buddy! running round work etc - Halfords was out of compression testers
anyone local to me that has a compression tester and fancy;s doing it for me? (none of the garages round here do it... :S )
Logged
Ben Lessani
I live here
Posts: 3,873
The poor mans MK2 Haynes author
Re: Replacement Engine
«
Reply #23 on:
14 September 2010, 13:29 »
Where is "local to you" ...
Logged
lingl9z
GTI forum regular
Posts: 172
Re: Replacement Engine
«
Reply #24 on:
14 September 2010, 13:48 »
I guess that would help, I'm in the Croydon/Wallington Area!
Rich.
Logged
clipperjay
I live here
Posts: 3,148
Re: Replacement Engine
«
Reply #25 on:
14 September 2010, 14:20 »
Rich didnt check the bay for one?
I had a look around for my old one and couldnt find it someone borrowed it and never gave it back!
£18 looks like a good one or get other members to share the costs if they want to borrow it after your done
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Am-Tech-Petrol-Engine-Compression-Tester-Kit-NEW-_W0QQitemZ280488016702QQcmdZViewItem?rvr_id=139870806297&rvr_id=139870806297&cguid=10665a0212b0a0aad4e60526fff695b9
Logged
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=170521.0
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=55336.msg427955#msg427955
lingl9z
GTI forum regular
Posts: 172
Re: Replacement Engine
«
Reply #26 on:
14 September 2010, 15:11 »
Cheers buddy, I'll order that up when my parents are back and get it delievered to their house since noones ever at my house and would miss the delivery!
Cheers again buddy!
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Engine's