GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
driveshaft ball thingies
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: driveshaft ball thingies (Read 2309 times)
dannydubs
I live here
Posts: 620
mk2 gti,mk3 wagon,mk5gti
Re: driveshaft ball thingies
«
Reply #10 on:
15 September 2010, 20:02 »
i had the problem they only go back together a certain way i couldnd fix so went and bought a new one
Logged
.....the project.........
rubjonny
10k hero
Posts: 16,349
Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: driveshaft ball thingies
«
Reply #11 on:
20 September 2010, 09:59 »
all 1.8 shafts are the same, carb, gti and 16v. 1.6 have 90mm inner cvs, and 1.3 are wrong length
Logged
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
driveshaft ball thingies