Author Topic: Rhyso's 205bhp Posh Golf....Gone :(  (Read 233120 times)

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
Re: Rhyso's Posh Golf
« Reply #440 on: 07 January 2011, 19:28 »
What was the fix? :smiley:

Haha my iphone would probably reach from here its so awesomes :lipsrsealed: :undecided: :lipsrsealed: lol

Not the faintest idea  :laugh: :laugh: 

Came home, walked the dog, moved the car to outside my house (street parking FTL) and gave it a go.  Was just looking at the menu and lo and behold there appeared the Audi kit.  clicked connect, paired, copied the phonebook, job done  :smiley:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #441 on: 07 January 2011, 19:42 »
Well there is a fix.... It appears, if you have issues connecting your phone to an Audi via Bluetooth, take your dog for a walk.  :grin:

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #442 on: 07 January 2011, 19:47 »
Well there is a fix.... It appears, if you have issues connecting your phone to an Audi via Bluetooth, take your dog for a walk.  :grin:

Ay.  Just keep a close eye on the dog though otherwise he'll rub himself in fox sh!t  :lipsrsealed: :sick: :sick:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #443 on: 07 January 2011, 20:02 »

Ay.  Just keep a close eye on the dog though otherwise he'll rub himself in fox sh!t  :lipsrsealed: :sick: :sick:

Don't.... our 2 are terrible.. One had a fight with a fox recently, lost so fooked off and ate a rabbit instead..  Evil bastid.

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #444 on: 07 January 2011, 20:07 »

Don't.... our 2 are terrible.. One had a fight with a fox recently, lost so fooked off and ate a rabbit instead..  Evil bastid.

Its only the 2nd time he's done it.  The first was about 4 years ago.  Little git did it just as we turned back for home so as far away  from the house as possible  :angry:

Offline Dec

• I live here
« Reply #445 on: 08 January 2011, 05:21 »
Nice early start for me today :tongue:

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #446 on: 08 January 2011, 15:53 »
Nice early start for me today :tongue:

Much appreciated mate.  Was good to see you again and meet your better half  :tongue:  Big thanks to you :afro:

Pics to come but the car is now better equipped for the conditions.  Dec's old 16's shod with Nokian and Continental winter tyres  :smiley:

Here's a pic of the wheel covers to help store and protect my 18's.  These will be going for a refurb before I put them back on the car

And my phone STILL works with the carkit!  Thinking about it I had a couple of phones paired so I unpaired them and then the carkit appeared in the list so I'm hoping that sorted it  :smiley:

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
« Reply #447 on: 08 January 2011, 17:06 »
Nice. My Monzas are piled up on top of each other in my garage, your storage means put mine to shame :( lol

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #448 on: 08 January 2011, 17:09 »
Nice. My Monzas are piled up on top of each other in my garage, your storage means put mine to shame :( lol

Here you go Alan :afro:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Original-Volkswagen-Radertasche-Reifentasche-VW-/140473525256?pt=Rad_Reifenzubeh#ht_1656wt_1139

Same seller as mine  :smiley:  If it wasn't for the snow I would have had them within 48 hours all the way from Da Fatherland

At least you got a garage to store them.  Mine are in the shed  :sad:

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
« Reply #449 on: 08 January 2011, 17:21 »
For £33 you can really go wrong. Nice one mate :cool: