Author Topic: Rhyso's 205bhp Posh Golf....Gone :(  (Read 233269 times)

Offline dubcruiser

• I live here
  • Audi A3 SB S-Line 2.0T Quattro 2007
Re: Rhyso's Posh Golf
« Reply #400 on: 29 December 2010, 17:08 »
:grin: :grin: :grin:

should look lovely when they are on mate

Fingers crossed lol.  Won't be going on the car until end of February at the earliest

April at the earliest when they stop gritting the roads. The salt mixture they put down will eat that diamond finish for breakfast! They will look good though. Sorry if my visit bashed up your Credit Card!!  :evil:
Scott

Golf GTi 180bhp 6 Speed 2003, Tornado Red, Electric Sunroof, Climatronic, Winter Pack, Black Leather, Santa Monica Alloys, Centre Arm Rest, 6 Disc Changer, R-Tech Remap (Now Sold)
Audi A3 Sportback S-Line 2.0T Quattro 2007, Lava Grey, Exclusive Line Black/Silver Leather, Heated Seats, Bose, RNS-e, Auto Lights, Auto Wipers, iPod Prep, Interior Light Pack

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #401 on: 29 December 2010, 17:10 »
:grin: :grin: :grin:

should look lovely when they are on mate

Fingers crossed lol.  Won't be going on the car until end of February at the earliest

April at the earliest when they stop gritting the roads. The salt mixture they put down will eat that diamond finish for breakfast! They will look good though. Sorry if my visit bashed up your Credit Card!!  :evil:

Don't think I can wait that long  :sad:

I guess it was pay back for making you buy the rear lights  :grin: :grin:

Offline richw911

• 10k hero
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
« Reply #402 on: 29 December 2010, 18:25 »
Very nice  :cool: :cool: :cool:

Got to love the mod bug  :laugh:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #403 on: 29 December 2010, 18:27 »

My wallet doesn't  :laugh: :laugh:  Should work out cheap enough by the time I've sold on my current wheels  :smiley:  Even had Linzi's approval  :shocked: :shocked:  She's a big fan of the Audi compared to the Golf  :undecided:

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
« Reply #404 on: 29 December 2010, 18:53 »
Will look good fitted.

Great choice.

Offline dubcruiser

• I live here
  • Audi A3 SB S-Line 2.0T Quattro 2007
« Reply #405 on: 30 December 2010, 09:02 »

My wallet doesn't  :laugh: :laugh:  Should work out cheap enough by the time I've sold on my current wheels  :smiley:  Even had Linzi's approval  :shocked: :shocked:  She's a big fan of the Audi compared to the Golf  :undecided:

Always a bonus all be it dangerous when your other half is giving approval of Audi mods!!!

Going to get out in a bit a give mine a good clean and admire my modified rear end!
Scott

Golf GTi 180bhp 6 Speed 2003, Tornado Red, Electric Sunroof, Climatronic, Winter Pack, Black Leather, Santa Monica Alloys, Centre Arm Rest, 6 Disc Changer, R-Tech Remap (Now Sold)
Audi A3 Sportback S-Line 2.0T Quattro 2007, Lava Grey, Exclusive Line Black/Silver Leather, Heated Seats, Bose, RNS-e, Auto Lights, Auto Wipers, iPod Prep, Interior Light Pack

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #406 on: 30 December 2010, 09:27 »
Always a bonus all be it dangerous when your other half is giving approval of Audi mods!!!

Going to get out in a bit a give mine a good clean and admire my modified rear end!

Yeah approval sorts of helps smooth things over  :laugh: :laugh:  I think she likes the Audi as the Golf delayed us buying a house by 6 months or so  :lipsrsealed:

Weather is still rubbish here  :sad:  Thick fog so you can hardly see the end of the street!  :shocked:

Offline Dec

• I live here
« Reply #407 on: 30 December 2010, 09:43 »
Loads of fog here too, so annoying! I park about 5 meters from the window at work, and I can only see the outline :undecided:

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #408 on: 04 January 2011, 11:11 »

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #409 on: 04 January 2011, 13:31 »