Author Topic: Rhyso's 205bhp Posh Golf....Gone :(  (Read 233243 times)

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
Re: Rhyso's Posh Golf
« Reply #310 on: 08 December 2010, 15:36 »
Jammy bastard  :tongue:

Think the lighting pack was standard on the SE and S Line up until 2006 / 07 I think then they thought 'hang on - we'll change all that!'  :sad:

You got the illuminated door handles too? Can't be arsed to retro-fit them  :grin: :grin:

Offline dubcruiser

• I live here
  • Audi A3 SB S-Line 2.0T Quattro 2007
« Reply #311 on: 08 December 2010, 17:08 »
Thats right cos it ain't standard now. It's a £90 option even on the S3!!

Ordered my new 09 spec rear lights today, should be at the dealer tomorrow, I will pick them up on Saturday morning  :wink:
Just got to wait for the adaptor to arrive and then organise a trip to a nice person in Wales with a laptop!!  :laugh:
Scott

Golf GTi 180bhp 6 Speed 2003, Tornado Red, Electric Sunroof, Climatronic, Winter Pack, Black Leather, Santa Monica Alloys, Centre Arm Rest, 6 Disc Changer, R-Tech Remap (Now Sold)
Audi A3 Sportback S-Line 2.0T Quattro 2007, Lava Grey, Exclusive Line Black/Silver Leather, Heated Seats, Bose, RNS-e, Auto Lights, Auto Wipers, iPod Prep, Interior Light Pack

Offline Dec

• I live here
« Reply #312 on: 08 December 2010, 19:12 »
Jammy fatherless son  :tongue:

Think the lighting pack was standard on the SE and S Line up until 2006 / 07 I think then they thought 'hang on - we'll change all that!'  :sad:

You got the illuminated door handles too? Can't be arsed to retro-fit them  :grin: :grin:

Yeah the doors are like blackpool, not used to lights on the bottom or side haha! Along with the door handles, some ambient lighting under the climate control but that might be because I've only got crappy single din til I can afford the conversion!

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #313 on: 09 December 2010, 10:52 »
Thats right cos it ain't standard now. It's a £90 option even on the S3!!

Ordered my new 09 spec rear lights today, should be at the dealer tomorrow, I will pick them up on Saturday morning  :wink:
Just got to wait for the adaptor to arrive and then organise a trip to a nice person in Wales with a laptop!!  :laugh:

Yep I noticed lots of small things have become options  :sad:

Give me a shout when you have everything mate :afro:  I'll make sure I'm busy doing something else  :tongue: :grin: :grin:

Jammy fatherless son  :tongue:

Yeah the doors are like blackpool, not used to lights on the bottom or side haha! Along with the door handles, some ambient lighting under the climate control but that might be because I've only got crappy single din til I can afford the conversion!

Get a newer car - that has to be better than doing all that work!

I think I want a set of xenons next  :lipsrsealed:

Offline Dec

• I live here
« Reply #314 on: 09 December 2010, 11:18 »
Haha yea that would be the ideal option! Looking to keep this for another year or two at least though (long as the engine holds out!) As Im working on paying off credit card/overdraft etc.. then saving for a house deposit :sick:

Then once I've moved closer to work and not doing 400+ miles a week I'll get something new (like really new, whenever that time may be) :)

But alas, for now, I shall just keep this crapper :rolleyes: Spoke to a guy last night about getting some stuff sprayed though, just need to buy the parts :tongue:

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
« Reply #315 on: 11 December 2010, 09:29 »
Shall we rename this thread "The Audi Section" ?

Offline dubcruiser

• I live here
  • Audi A3 SB S-Line 2.0T Quattro 2007
« Reply #316 on: 11 December 2010, 09:47 »
You know you secretly want one Alan!!!  :tongue:
Scott

Golf GTi 180bhp 6 Speed 2003, Tornado Red, Electric Sunroof, Climatronic, Winter Pack, Black Leather, Santa Monica Alloys, Centre Arm Rest, 6 Disc Changer, R-Tech Remap (Now Sold)
Audi A3 Sportback S-Line 2.0T Quattro 2007, Lava Grey, Exclusive Line Black/Silver Leather, Heated Seats, Bose, RNS-e, Auto Lights, Auto Wipers, iPod Prep, Interior Light Pack

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
« Reply #317 on: 11 December 2010, 10:34 »
lol yep. Plans for S3 in red next year. Just need to make sure finances are all in place first.

MUST STOP DRIBBLING !

Offline Dec

• I live here
« Reply #318 on: 11 December 2010, 12:51 »
Ooft!

I'm wanting an S3 next, but highly doubt that will happen! Need to move closer to work first!

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #319 on: 11 December 2010, 15:15 »
Shall we rename this thread "The Audi Section" ?

Urm nope  :tongue:

You know you secretly want one Alan!!!  :tongue:

Everyone one does!  :grin: :grin:

Anyhoo after looking spanking clean for urm about 2 seconds, 500 miles later and the car looked like this this morning

Hmm got to love that road salt  :sick:

So after defrosting the snow foam (frozen solid!) it was time to restore the shine

Snow foam doing its job!

And a couple of afters

« Last Edit: 11 December 2010, 15:16 by Rhyso »