Author Topic: Bargain!  (Read 4635 times)

Offline Thom89

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,092
  • Looking for an "Icebreaker"
« Last Edit: 10 September 2010, 00:56 by thom89 »

Offline gibby

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,619
  • Champions of Europe,ooh ,just the five times then!
Re: Bargain!
« Reply #1 on: 10 September 2010, 08:02 »
Ha ha, is he having a laugh. Offer him a few quid and see what he says. :evil: I've got one of those at home. Not mint, but mine must be worth £100 at least. Think I might sell it.
......now officially dubless.

Offline dragonfly

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,110
Re: Bargain!
« Reply #2 on: 10 September 2010, 08:54 »
No idea why these and the standard mk2 (golfball) gearknobs seem to be for sale at silly prices. :huh:

Offline tony_ack

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 757
Re: Bargain!
« Reply #3 on: 10 September 2010, 09:02 »
Yet another e-Bay dreamer...

It only takes one fool to click 'Buy it Now' though.
1992 VW Golf MK2 GTI
1995 VW Corrado VR6

Offline jeremybarker

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 361
Re: Bargain!
« Reply #4 on: 10 September 2010, 09:43 »
You can all thank me later  :grin: the same chap is advertising them in the classifieds on here for £45 posted,so seeing as that's a saving of £130 drop me a £20 and we'll call it a steal  :grin:

Would i pay £45 for the same gear knob, maybe.

Making up for lost time

Offline spoons

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 18
Re: Bargain!
« Reply #5 on: 10 September 2010, 09:47 »
Crazy, I am sure I bought one from a dealer for about 8 quid a few years ago.

Offline Haribo!

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,327
Re: Bargain!
« Reply #6 on: 10 September 2010, 10:14 »
funny what some people class as rare.

Offline jmsheahan

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,147
Re: Bargain!
« Reply #7 on: 10 September 2010, 10:43 »
Got one sat in the toolbox. I might wrap it in tissue paper and put it on the bay  :laugh:

It's the GTI 16v grille badges that get me. I picked one up for a fiver and I've seen them go numerous times on ebay for £30 plus! It's a badge...

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: Bargain!
« Reply #8 on: 10 September 2010, 10:45 »
You can all thank me later  :grin: the same chap is advertising them in the classifieds on here for £45 posted,so seeing as that's a saving of £130 drop me a £20 and we'll call it a steal  :grin:

Would i pay £45 for the same gear knob, maybe.

It's NOT the same Guy.... And they are all sold now...
« Last Edit: 10 September 2010, 10:47 by X4MGS »

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline jeremybarker

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 361
Re: Bargain!
« Reply #9 on: 10 September 2010, 11:04 »
I stand corrected, guess i'll be cleaning my one up then :)

Making up for lost time