Author Topic: Damp carpet mk2 16v  (Read 2222 times)

Offline walchy01

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,033
Re: Damp carpet mk2 16v
« Reply #10 on: 09 September 2010, 19:56 »
Thank you,will look at the door membrane and see what I can see :laugh:

Offline Simpson

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,104
  • one day il learn
Re: Damp carpet mk2 16v
« Reply #11 on: 10 September 2010, 15:28 »
another bonnet release cable, sunroof seal, plate under ecu, sometimes the sealant dries and lets water down. All my golfs have always leaked. Does everyone else have the same problem. I have had mint cars and some sh!tter ones they all leak at some point worst problem of a mark 2 golf imo.
i must buy a new car!

Offline Reasty

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,070
  • Alpine white valver.
Re: Damp carpet mk2 16v
« Reply #12 on: 10 September 2010, 20:25 »
You need to read this me thinks. :wink:

http://www.matey-matey.com/leak_prevention.shtml