GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Damp carpet mk2 16v
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
Author
Topic: Damp carpet mk2 16v (Read 2232 times)
walchy01
I live here
Posts: 1,033
Damp carpet mk2 16v
«
on:
08 September 2010, 14:46 »
Hi there
I have a damp carpet but only at the drivers side rear footwell (3 door)
Any ideas guys please
Thank you
Logged
dubber36
Forum addict
Posts: 5,536
Re: Damp carpet mk2 16v
«
Reply #1 on:
08 September 2010, 15:16 »
Door seal? Hole in the floor?
Logged
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.
X4MGS
I live here
Posts: 3,564
VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: Damp carpet mk2 16v
«
Reply #2 on:
08 September 2010, 15:34 »
sunroof seal or blocked holes....
Logged
High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here
Or
My Ebay Store!
rob.043
Here all the time
Posts: 496
Re: Damp carpet mk2 16v
«
Reply #3 on:
08 September 2010, 16:23 »
Incontinent passenger?
Logged
walchy01
I live here
Posts: 1,033
Re: Damp carpet mk2 16v
«
Reply #4 on:
08 September 2010, 16:52 »
Oooooooooops
also a little wet in drivers footwell
Brand new sunroof seal, holes in front wings not blocked
Passenger is wearing incontinent pants so is the driver, next please
Logged
The Mighty Elvi
I live here
Posts: 2,403
I'm better than you today.
Re: Damp carpet mk2 16v
«
Reply #5 on:
08 September 2010, 16:52 »
You been shagin' in the back?
Search.
Logged
Thom89
Forum addict
Posts: 4,092
Looking for an "Icebreaker"
Re: Damp carpet mk2 16v
«
Reply #6 on:
08 September 2010, 18:24 »
Spilt Gin & Tonic?
Thom
Logged
The Mighty Elvi
I live here
Posts: 2,403
I'm better than you today.
Re: Damp carpet mk2 16v
«
Reply #7 on:
08 September 2010, 18:30 »
you recently given a lift to a Mk3 owner who realised his shame
Logged
Thom89
Forum addict
Posts: 4,092
Looking for an "Icebreaker"
Re: Damp carpet mk2 16v
«
Reply #8 on:
08 September 2010, 18:35 »
Attempted "Scuttling" by jealous Mk3 owner...
Thom
Logged
gibby
Forum addict
Posts: 5,619
Champions of Europe,ooh ,just the five times then!
Re: Damp carpet mk2 16v
«
Reply #9 on:
08 September 2010, 18:36 »
Looksy in the maintenance section at this
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=70858.0
If you've never sorted them out previously, I'm putting my money on your door membranes.
mk3 owners are used to the wet due to all the canals they float on.
Logged
......now officially dubless.
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Damp carpet mk2 16v