Author Topic: Reddy, mk3 :)  (Read 26156 times)

Offline TalisaJade

• Here all the time
Re: Reddy, mk3 :)
« Reply #50 on: 07 October 2010, 18:46 »
Haha of course u can ask :D... Most of it is done by dad,I just dunno how to dop it :/ I would if I could,I'm doin the bits I can!! :) mostly paintin and fittin bits back on but I'm no good wi bumpers n panels that kinda stuff!! I help where I can though cos don't wanna say dad did it all and I didn't help!! X
Go & f**k Yourself To Whoever Reads This!

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
« Reply #51 on: 07 October 2010, 18:59 »
all these mods been declared to you insurance ?

Offline TalisaJade

• Here all the time
« Reply #52 on: 07 October 2010, 21:12 »
all these mods been declared to you insurance ?

to be honest, i havnt... i wasnt going to at the beginning cos all i wanted was alloys, now its gone a bit further and the list is gettin longer... my insurance runs out end of nov so no point declaring them now as i wont b going with same company as its more expensive than last yr, even without mods, and with 1 years no claims and adding mum & dad as named drivers...
been on confused.com, added those 2 as drivers and added mods and its somethin like 820 (with bell), i put ALL the mods on that i could think of, and things that should be done before i renew it, and it still only came to 870 (with express insurance), so i think next time i will definately declare everything, im thinking it only goes up a whole lot with bigger things like engine changes, not silly things like a 30quid interior change?! i feel like such a good girl haha!

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #53 on: 07 October 2010, 21:18 »
whens you're insurance due then?

Offline TalisaJade

• Here all the time
« Reply #54 on: 07 October 2010, 21:21 »

end of nov... why?! lol

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
« Reply #55 on: 07 October 2010, 21:24 »

end of nov... why?! lol
Thats not too bad but I ask because if something happened to the car, you hit someone else or anything that involved a claim they would most likely not cough up..  its a sore subject on here.

Offline TalisaJade

• Here all the time
« Reply #56 on: 07 October 2010, 21:44 »

end of nov... why?! lol
Thats not too bad but I ask because if something happened to the car, you hit someone else or anything that involved a claim they would most likely not cough up..  its a sore subject on here.

ohhh rytio!! well im a safe driver anyway i think, dont drive like a dickhead, so will just watch out for other dickheeds! only a month, surely i cant be that unlucky haha! i realised that, thats why im gonna do it definately for next time, really isnt worth it if its only gonna add 60quid on :)

Offline jeynesey

• I live here
  • Non VW but still VAG
« Reply #57 on: 07 October 2010, 23:14 »

end of nov... why?! lol

ohhh rytio!! well im a safe driver anyway i think, dont drive like a dickhead, so will just watch out for other dickheeds! only a month, surely i cant be that unlucky haha! i realised that, thats why im gonna do it definately for next time, really isnt worth it if its only gonna add 60quid on :)

Didnt you nearly crash like last week?
The day you see me in a diesel is the day there is no more petrol left :D

Need a web designer??  http://www.twostepmedia.co.uk/

Offline TalisaJade

• Here all the time
« Reply #58 on: 07 October 2010, 23:15 »
Due to a tyre bursting on the a38!? That wasn't my fault!! And wasn't caused by my driving thankyou v much! And also... I steered out of it so ther!!!!! Dnt make me out t b a crap driver pls :(

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
« Reply #59 on: 08 October 2010, 00:18 »
Due to a tyre bursting on the a38!? That wasn't my fault!! And wasn't caused by my driving thankyou v much! And also... I steered out of it so ther!!!!! Dnt make me out t b a crap driver pls :(
nobody criticised your driving.  :rolleyes: