GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Fuel Pump Relay 2
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Fuel Pump Relay 2 (Read 2017 times)
bmouthboyo
Here all the time
Posts: 377
Fuel Pump Relay 2
«
on:
04 September 2010, 15:23 »
Hi Guys,
I have what I think is a MK2 Golft Gti Kjet enging in my T25 camper and am looking for a fuel pump relay.
Part No: 321906059D
Does anyone have one available or know where I can get one at a reasonable price. Also will the same code with a C at the end work the same?
Chers
Logged
warnesey333
I live here
Posts: 660
Re: Fuel Pump Relay 2
«
Reply #1 on:
04 September 2010, 19:45 »
GSF is where I got my last one.
There are 2 item numbers, but I'm not sure which it is out of these 2, but I'm sure jonny will be along soon
935VG0090
or
935VG0100
EDIT:
You want this one:
935VG0090 - k-jet relay - £ 23.20
Logged
B-Reg MK2 - Rebuild in process!
Sheffields Business Directory
Jack Warnes' Portfolio
TONA Valeting
i-Spotted | Spotted something funny or interesting? Post it here!
Ben Lessani
I live here
Posts: 3,873
The poor mans MK2 Haynes author
Re: Fuel Pump Relay 2
«
Reply #2 on:
05 September 2010, 00:51 »
I wouldn't get it from GSF - their relays are crap.
ECP tend to offer Topran relays which are a little bit better, dealers will give you a much better part though!
If you have a relay (but it isn't working), they are easily repairable ...
http://www.volvoadventures.com/howtodofuelpumprelay.html
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Fuel Pump Relay 2