Author Topic: Warning triangle  (Read 6096 times)

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: Warning triangle
« Reply #10 on: 06 September 2010, 12:06 »
Yeah does look a bit untidy.... Need to get the Hoover out!!!

Found loads of them on the Bay of Tat... So got one ordered!!

Yippeeee!!! :wink:  :nerd:

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline rubjonny

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 16,349
  • Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: Warning triangle
« Reply #11 on: 06 September 2010, 13:20 »
if only hoover could sort rust and paint chips eh
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: Warning triangle
« Reply #12 on: 06 September 2010, 13:23 »
How True!!  :laugh:

It don't look that bad rust wise....  :rolleyes:


if only hoover could sort rust and paint chips eh

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline rubjonny

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 16,349
  • Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: Warning triangle
« Reply #13 on: 06 September 2010, 14:06 »
yeah it isnt too bad i guess, im just too lazy to sort it. its got 4 holes in the boot floor from an old towbar install too (dont ask)
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: Warning triangle
« Reply #14 on: 06 September 2010, 14:49 »
yeah it isnt too bad i guess, im just too lazy to sort it. its got 4 holes in the boot floor from an old towbar install too (dont ask)

Okkkkaaaayyyy!!!! Put some grommits to plug em holes....

Just won my Triangle for £4.00 inc Postage!!!

Must cost that to send it!!
« Last Edit: 06 September 2010, 15:29 by X4MGS »

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline rubjonny

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 16,349
  • Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: Warning triangle
« Reply #15 on: 06 September 2010, 14:51 »
nah carpet covers em so feck it :grin:
if im gonna sort em it would be with a welder!  they dont leak where they are so no big deal
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: Warning triangle
« Reply #16 on: 06 September 2010, 15:30 »
nah carpet covers em so feck it :grin:
if im gonna sort em it would be with a welder!  they dont leak where they are so no big deal

 :cool:  :wink:

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline tony_ack

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 757
Re: Warning triangle
« Reply #17 on: 06 September 2010, 16:27 »
Ah so that's where it belongs...

Looks very similar to my boot... same colour, same first aid kit, same triangle, same chips/scratches on the back panel and same crud on the carpet.
1992 VW Golf MK2 GTI
1995 VW Corrado VR6

Offline The Mighty Elvi

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,403
  • I'm better than you today.
Re: Warning triangle
« Reply #18 on: 06 September 2010, 16:43 »
should have 2 straps, thru the angled holes in the panel. also there are 2 plastic clips to stop the straps chafing on the panel and/or wearing the paint off

liek this, but triangle should be inside the panel not on the outside:


Is that another Royal Blue I see before me.  If its a 5 door and you break it, dont foget to PM me first.


damien.wrl

  • Guest
Re: Warning triangle
« Reply #19 on: 14 September 2010, 21:34 »
hiya , I have mine mounted behind the center strut and under the boot latch... virtually in the center of the rear panel behind the vw badge, can probably get you a picture if required.... look on ebay there is always someone breaking a mk2 and the straps should be cheap