GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Clutch Release Arm needed
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Clutch Release Arm needed (Read 840 times)
ricardo19
Not said much yet
Posts: 10
Clutch Release Arm needed
«
on:
01 September 2010, 12:55 »
Hi all,
Hope someone can help. I am after a Clutch Release Arm for a 91 GTI 8v. It has some damaged teeth/splines, whatever they are called. Can anyone point me to somewhere where I might be able to get one.
thanks very much...
Rich
Logged
Ben Lessani
I live here
Posts: 3,873
The poor mans MK2 Haynes author
Re: Clutch Release Arm needed
«
Reply #1 on:
01 September 2010, 13:02 »
... the wanted section
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?board=13.0
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Clutch Release Arm needed