Author Topic: Cab leak  (Read 1286 times)

Offline mr burns

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 63
Cab leak
« on: 31 August 2010, 20:52 »
Hi all can anyone point me in the right direction of the places it leaks into the cab as I have a leak when it rains or when I wash my car I end up with a puddle in the drivers footwell just wondering if there's any common places to check.

Thanks in advance
Pad

Offline Reasty

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,070
  • Alpine white valver.
Re: Cab leak
« Reply #1 on: 31 August 2010, 20:59 »
 http://www.matey-matey.com/leak_prevention.shtml

Read this and all will become clear  :wink:

Offline Neo Badness

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,780
  • Feet are for pedals
Re: Cab leak
« Reply #2 on: 01 September 2010, 10:20 »

You don't own a Mk2, you support it.

Offline mr burns

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 63
Re: Cab leak
« Reply #3 on: 01 September 2010, 10:47 »
Thanks for the reply very useful link  :smiley:

Offline Reasty

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,070
  • Alpine white valver.
Re: Cab leak
« Reply #4 on: 01 September 2010, 15:13 »