Author Topic: Anyone know what these wheels are...  (Read 1446 times)

Offline twistedblack69

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,047
  • Proud mk2 user and abuser
Anyone know what these wheels are...
« on: 30 August 2010, 13:45 »


Shoddy phone pic, I'm sorry, I've been offered them for my RZs + £100, all I know is they're Wolfrace, anyone know anything else about them??

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: Anyone know what these wheels are...
« Reply #1 on: 30 August 2010, 15:21 »
Impossable to tell from that piccy... They look like BBS LM Copies..

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline twistedblack69

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,047
  • Proud mk2 user and abuser
Re: Anyone know what these wheels are...
« Reply #2 on: 30 August 2010, 16:22 »
They're Wolfrace, I know that much, I thought they were BBS RCs at first (the ones off the BMW Mini)

Offline myvr6isarocket

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 124
Re: Anyone know what these wheels are...
« Reply #3 on: 30 August 2010, 18:12 »
mini wheels wont fit a golf without special machining as the centre bore is only 51mm


http://s1042.photobucket.com/albums/b429/nero1701/



Offline twistedblack69

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,047
  • Proud mk2 user and abuser
Re: Anyone know what these wheels are...
« Reply #4 on: 30 August 2010, 21:46 »
I know dude, hence why I said they look like Mini ones. These ones fit, as proven by the pic above :) thanx anyways

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!