Author Topic: G60 wheels?  (Read 1594 times)

Offline G60GTI16V

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 934
  • GTI Mk1, 2, 3, 4 now VRS Hell Yea!
G60 wheels?
« on: 29 August 2010, 16:22 »
Hi all, i remember a while back someone had quite alot of new sets of g60 steel rims? its one of those times when u dont want them their there and now i want some bet there not about.
Anyone remember who it was? im needing a full set for a naughty mk1 berg project
thanks

Offline JC

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 13,393
  • Back in the North.
Re: G60 wheels?
« Reply #1 on: 29 August 2010, 16:29 »

they were mine - vaughn bought them

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=154458.0

 :smiley:

Offline Thom89

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,092
  • Looking for an "Icebreaker"
Re: G60 wheels?
« Reply #2 on: 29 August 2010, 19:27 »
I got mine from the dealer, I think I only paid around £34 each for them....
Thom

Offline Thom89

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,092
  • Looking for an "Icebreaker"
Re: G60 wheels?
« Reply #3 on: 29 August 2010, 20:08 »
.

Offline Sam

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,186
  • Sam I am
Re: G60 wheels?
« Reply #4 on: 30 August 2010, 01:34 »
.?


The entire world is a Money Pit, you just have to pick yours.

Offline Thom89

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,092
  • Looking for an "Icebreaker"
Re: G60 wheels?
« Reply #5 on: 30 August 2010, 11:08 »
.?

My post showed up twice!  you tell me... :smiley: :smiley:
Thom

Offline vaughn

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,662
  • now team wagon, and team grumpy trainee
Re: G60 wheels?
« Reply #6 on: 30 August 2010, 18:19 »
yes buy mine i was going to keep them for my mk2 project but seeing as i`m going to fly to worthersee next year and not drive i`m going to save for the rs`s :wink:


57 plate black 5dr ed30, 1969 bay window devon camper. thats all for now folks, hopefully picking up a wagon tomoz

Offline G60GTI16V

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 934
  • GTI Mk1, 2, 3, 4 now VRS Hell Yea!
Re: G60 wheels?
« Reply #7 on: 01 September 2010, 19:13 »
vaughn u still got a set? willing to sell them? pm me if so dude  :smiley: