I did say hopefully and its hardly impossible if the man maybe remapping my ecu has got a few abf's and 9a's too this figure, all the ones the mans does ( whos building my ecu) have got around the 175bhp mark with 160lb and he's done quite a few. So it aint all pish.
Its not exactly just as good though is it, if a mapper can get 175bhp and 160lb out of megasquirt, i doubt people would get megasquirt if you could put a chip a digi mk2 and get it just as good as megasquirt. I highly doubt ill be able to get 175bhp mapping it myself as truthly i rekon i will end up taken it to the likes of rtech or the man whos building my ecu for me. road remap and couple of hours of dyno time.
I think its all pish when people think putting 4-1, exhaust and filters on and saying they have 180bhp, they may have but i doubt there torque figures are very high and drive like sh!t, having to get right up to the top of the rev range to get to their torque.