Author Topic: mfa help i no b4 you say it  (Read 2934 times)

Offline leeroy20vt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,951
  • h reg mk2 gti
Re: mfa help i no b4 you say it
« Reply #10 on: 25 August 2010, 11:16 »
depends how you wired it in, but yeah it should have 2 brown/white wires to side of head, 1 for dash/mfa t'other for some engine sensors

hmm checked thos all in tacked i wired it up the way u told me haha i dunno mayby the mfa is the onlt thing to beat me so far  :angry:

Offline dannydubs

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 620
  • mk2 gti,mk3 wagon,mk5gti
Re: mfa help i no b4 you say it
« Reply #11 on: 25 August 2010, 19:44 »
they really annoying when they start playing

.....the project.........

Offline leeroy20vt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,951
  • h reg mk2 gti
Re: mfa help i no b4 you say it
« Reply #12 on: 25 August 2010, 19:53 »
yup been at mine a few times today changed the clocks/wiring and stalks still no joy  :angry:

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: mfa help i no b4 you say it
« Reply #13 on: 25 August 2010, 19:59 »
As Lee Knows I have been through 3 sets of clocks on my 2 Cars...

Must just be an age thing... Guess its about the only weak point in the car... Must be an market for an aftermarket repair kit!!!

One to look into me thinks.....

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline dannydubs

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 620
  • mk2 gti,mk3 wagon,mk5gti
Re: mfa help i no b4 you say it
« Reply #14 on: 25 August 2010, 20:00 »
telling me fella had my clocks out 3 times  :laugh: trying to sory it/im cheack that wire and replace that earth and see what happens then new clocks i guess :angry:

.....the project.........