Author Topic: Mk2 golf steering rubber boot  (Read 7762 times)

Offline rubjonny

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 16,349
  • Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: Mk2 golf steering rubber boot
« Reply #20 on: 23 August 2010, 10:37 »
nope not the same. if you can find a seat toledo with manual steering that'll fit
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.

Offline Neo Badness

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,780
  • Feet are for pedals
Re: Mk2 golf steering rubber boot
« Reply #21 on: 23 August 2010, 16:28 »
Yeah, I'm after one for a PAS model.

You don't own a Mk2, you support it.

Offline rubjonny

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 16,349
  • Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: Mk2 golf steering rubber boot
« Reply #22 on: 24 August 2010, 08:54 »
Boot from a Toledo with PAS will fit your car :)
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.

Offline Neo Badness

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,780
  • Feet are for pedals
Re: Mk2 golf steering rubber boot
« Reply #23 on: 24 August 2010, 10:26 »
Boot from a Toledo with PAS will fit your car :)

 :cool:

You don't own a Mk2, you support it.

VeeDubGTI16v

  • Guest
Re: Mk2 golf steering rubber boot
« Reply #24 on: 24 August 2010, 10:42 »
nope not the same. if you can find a seat toledo with manual steering that'll fit

is it available from the dealers?

Offline rubjonny

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 16,349
  • Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: Mk2 golf steering rubber boot
« Reply #25 on: 24 August 2010, 10:58 »
no its same part as a MK2 so discontinued
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.

Offline jezza16v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 981
Re: Mk2 golf steering rubber boot
« Reply #26 on: 30 August 2010, 10:52 »
Deffo discontinued, tried Keith Garages in Aylesbury on Friday, said they could get one  a few weeks back but when I went in to see them it turned out to be for PAS only.  :rolleyes: