Author Topic: what is a golf tour  (Read 1225 times)

Offline dannydubs

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 620
  • mk2 gti,mk3 wagon,mk5gti
what is a golf tour
« on: 16 August 2010, 17:10 »
can anyone tell me any info on waht a golf tour is been told its a special edition.

talk to me

thanks

.....the project.........

Offline walchy01

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,033
Re: what is a golf tour
« Reply #1 on: 16 August 2010, 17:54 »
Think it is a 1.8 special edition with certain spec upgrade , ie seats, elec windows roof etc...

Offline dannydubs

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 620
  • mk2 gti,mk3 wagon,mk5gti
Re: what is a golf tour
« Reply #2 on: 16 August 2010, 17:59 »
any more info i.e
 
worth buying to sell

does it have power steering

any one no of a site i can go to to find out specs etc

thanks

.....the project.........

Offline snifferdog

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,048
Re: what is a golf tour
« Reply #3 on: 16 August 2010, 18:06 »
I had one of these, was a nice motor, it had power steering, sunroof etc etc. In fact, i think it had all of the gti extras (?!) and was a 1.8. I dont think theyre worth mega bucks but they are quite rare! I paid £90 for mine on ebay and it was snapped up for £450 - 500 a month or so later. :smiley: