Author Topic: Central locking setup - pic request  (Read 1483 times)

Offline Mr Blue

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 6,133
Central locking setup - pic request
« on: 07 August 2010, 22:04 »
hello
did a search but found no pics.

I'm in need of the central locking setup diagram (complete) if anyone has one.

I cannot figure out where the driver door air pipe goes.

Had my expensive audio leads stolen whilst it was at paint. I think they took the CL air pipes too :angry:
:)

Offline cняis

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,034
  • Know there's something burning over there...
Re: Central locking setup - pic request
« Reply #1 on: 07 August 2010, 22:18 »
what? some f*cker nicked your wiring and vac pipes? one of the employees?


I don't think a semi will give the same results

Offline Mr Blue

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 6,133
Re: Central locking setup - pic request
« Reply #2 on: 07 August 2010, 22:33 »
yes the apprentis (who they sacked after he robbed their tools) robbed my stereo surround (why?) and cut out the expensive wires. Not bothered about the wires but they cheek to rip up half the dash and unclip the wiring tied down neatly with cable ties. THEN put everything back like it was untouched!

He took the vacume pipe that goes to the driver's door thinking it was a cable. That to me is the worst bit!  :angry:

Just need to know where vacume pipe off the driver door goes
:)

Offline clipperjay

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,148
Re: Central locking setup - pic request
« Reply #3 on: 08 August 2010, 00:19 »
Knee cap the little sh!t, surely the garage will take some responsibllity for this?

Offline Mr Blue

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 6,133
Re: Central locking setup - pic request
« Reply #4 on: 08 August 2010, 00:57 »
Knee cap the little sh!t, surely the garage will take some responsibllity for this?


They sure did :wink:
:)

Offline mk2_abf

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 73
Re: Central locking setup - pic request
« Reply #5 on: 08 August 2010, 19:37 »
Mine runs under the carpet in the drivers footwell and heads off to the passenger side