Author Topic: Tailgated by other GOLFS!!!  (Read 7581 times)

Offline myvr6isarocket

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 124
Re: Tailgated by other GOLFS!!!
« Reply #20 on: 09 August 2010, 16:40 »
you see what you guys want is some 6 cylinder torque...  :tongue:


Yeah but come on,
177 ft·lbf of torque form a 2.8 litre 6 cylinder engine loads of torque :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline russ-vdub

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,350
  • Once a Dub, Always a Dub
Re: Tailgated by other GOLFS!!!
« Reply #21 on: 09 August 2010, 16:40 »
Nah, I wouldnt want the front end to weigh more than the car! :laugh:

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: Tailgated by other GOLFS!!!
« Reply #22 on: 09 August 2010, 16:50 »
Nah, I wouldnt want the front end to weigh more than the car! :laugh:

Need 2 Fat Birds in the car all the time to balance it up... Then slow it down.... :tongue:  :grin: :grin: :grin:

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline mboon

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 217
Re: Tailgated by other GOLFS!!!
« Reply #23 on: 09 August 2010, 18:30 »
I got a straight 6 on the driveway, but they never play when I am in the M3.
Part of the GTi 16v Flying Squad and the Special Forces //M Department

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: Tailgated by other GOLFS!!!
« Reply #24 on: 09 August 2010, 18:56 »
I got a straight 6 on the driveway, but they never play when I am in the M3.

You've never come across me in my S2 Coupe then... :rolleyes:  :evil:

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline beechymonza

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 680
  • mad beech
Re: Tailgated by other GOLFS!!!
« Reply #25 on: 09 August 2010, 19:04 »
Sounds like back 2 school stuff now doe it,
My dads harder than your dad cause he got tattoos
No guts No glory,

Offline mboon

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 217
Re: Tailgated by other GOLFS!!!
« Reply #26 on: 09 August 2010, 20:51 »
s2. Is that the one that was quicker to 30 than the f1 car of the time..
Part of the GTi 16v Flying Squad and the Special Forces //M Department

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: Tailgated by other GOLFS!!!
« Reply #27 on: 09 August 2010, 21:07 »
s2. Is that the one that was quicker to 30 than the f1 car of the time..

I doubt it... It's a 2.2 Turbo... so 0-30 is crap... 30-50 is blistering quick

Performance S2 Coupe (In Stock 230BHP)  Mines Been Chipped and is pushing 280BHP
0-50 mph 4.2
0-62 mph (0-100 km/h), s 5.9
0-70 mph, s 7.5
30-50 mph (3rd gear), s 3.8
30-50 mph (4th gear), s 5.0
50-70 mph (3rd gear), s 3.6
50-70 mph (4th gear), s 4.1
50-70 mph (5th gear), s 4.8

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline mboon

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 217
Re: Tailgated by other GOLFS!!!
« Reply #28 on: 09 August 2010, 21:40 »
nice, I am starting to like Audis, my brother had a S3 with a map, it was a quick capable car and had all the toys.

Which one was quicker than the F1 car to 30, was it the RS2?
Part of the GTi 16v Flying Squad and the Special Forces //M Department

Offline theclash

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 331
Re: Tailgated by other GOLFS!!!
« Reply #29 on: 09 August 2010, 22:14 »
.........YAWN........... :wink: