Author Topic: mk2 vr6 starting problem  (Read 1709 times)

Offline paul jones

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 46
mk2 vr6 starting problem
« on: 06 August 2010, 01:40 »
as above takes about 8 or 9 seconds to start its obd1 could it be crank sencor(engine speed sencor)

Offline cняis

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,034
  • Know there's something burning over there...
Re: mk2 vr6 starting problem
« Reply #1 on: 06 August 2010, 13:47 »
might want to ask the mk3 boys   :smiley:


I don't think a semi will give the same results

Offline paul jones

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 46
Re: mk2 vr6 starting problem
« Reply #2 on: 06 August 2010, 14:36 »
for got to say it is a mk2 golf gti vr6 conversion

Offline cняis

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,034
  • Know there's something burning over there...
Re: mk2 vr6 starting problem
« Reply #3 on: 06 August 2010, 18:06 »
for got to say it is a mk2 golf gti vr6 conversion

yep so ask in the mk3 section as the engine, ECU and loom etc will be from a mk3 :afro:


I don't think a semi will give the same results