Author Topic: GSF Head Lights/Lamps  (Read 2161 times)


Offline Mew

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,589
Re: GSF Head Lights/Lamps
« Reply #1 on: 29 July 2010, 23:15 »
Not a massive amount for Hellas, about £25 +vat iirc

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: GSF Head Lights/Lamps
« Reply #2 on: 30 July 2010, 10:36 »
Are the GSF ones Hella???

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline Mew

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,589
Re: GSF Head Lights/Lamps
« Reply #3 on: 30 July 2010, 10:39 »
Are the GSF ones Hella???

The ones listed as "Hella" are :wink:

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: GSF Head Lights/Lamps
« Reply #4 on: 30 July 2010, 10:42 »
Duh.... Guess that makes sense.... :angry:

I didn't know you could still get them new...

I spent month's trying to get a Hella second hand one... Mind you it only cost £4.00   :laugh:

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline warnesey333

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 660
Re: GSF Head Lights/Lamps
« Reply #5 on: 30 July 2010, 13:15 »
Duh.... Guess that makes sense.... :angry:

I didn't know you could still get them new...

I spent month's trying to get a Hella second hand one... Mind you it only cost £4.00   :laugh:

Nice :P