Author Topic: What happened to the calender thread???  (Read 2063 times)

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
What happened to the calender thread???
« on: 29 July 2010, 00:31 »
Anyone like to enlighten me???

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline mwep201081

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 356
Re: What happened to the calender thread???
« Reply #1 on: 29 July 2010, 01:08 »
Anyone like to enlighten me???

it got out of hand and was deleted..... :lipsrsealed:

Offline Alec

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 844
Re: What happened to the calender thread???
« Reply #2 on: 29 July 2010, 01:11 »
Some stuff kicked off, over nothing as usual. Wouldn't of thought it would of put the calender to bed though.
Will have to wait and see I guess, I was thinking about getting mine running and taking it somewhere photogenic for some tasty shots, not that it would get voted for or owt but it's a bit of motivation isn't it  :grin:

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: What happened to the calender thread???
« Reply #3 on: 29 July 2010, 01:11 »
what whilst I was out at the pub for 2 hours....

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: What happened to the calender thread???
« Reply #4 on: 29 July 2010, 01:44 »
Trust me to miss out on the fun...

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline warnesey333

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 660
Re: What happened to the calender thread???
« Reply #5 on: 29 July 2010, 08:14 »
Trust me to miss out on the fun...

I'm thinking exactly the same :(

And you're from Sheffield, where abouts if u don't mind me asking?

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: What happened to the calender thread???
« Reply #7 on: 29 July 2010, 11:12 »
Yeah That one but with the Car Pics posted.... Like mine... :laugh:

This one: http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=162305.0



High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: What happened to the calender thread???
« Reply #8 on: 29 July 2010, 11:17 »
Yeah That one but with the Car Pics posted.... Like mine... :laugh:

This one: http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=162305.0



That was deleted, Kirk wants to do it a different way now.