Author Topic: Seat belts and rear card!  (Read 894 times)

Offline warnesey333

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 660
Seat belts and rear card!
« on: 25 July 2010, 11:41 »
Ok so I'm having a few problems...


The seat belts that came in a bag with my car (not fitted as the car was in bits) don't seem to fit behind the door cards I've got...


Is there any difference between early and late spec rear cards on a 3 door?

It seems as though the door card I have has no 'place' for the seatbelt holder to go....

Also, were early and late spec mk2s fitted with the same seat belts in the front?

Ta!
Jack

Offline rubjonny

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 16,349
  • Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: Seat belts and rear card!
« Reply #1 on: 26 July 2010, 09:31 »
no difference in rear door card or belt fitment early/late, are they deffo 3door belts
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.