Author Topic: Going to look at a mk2 VR6  (Read 1287 times)

Offline SI74

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,007
Going to look at a mk2 VR6
« on: 20 July 2010, 23:23 »
And I'm soooo excited just had to tell some one.   :grin:

Means I'll be able to take my time building the 8v

Offline cняis

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,034
  • Know there's something burning over there...
Re: Going to look at a mk2 VR6
« Reply #1 on: 20 July 2010, 23:33 »
good luck, cant have any worse luck than i did with mine  :grin:

this is what they sound like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfpvU39fX30  :tongue:


I don't think a semi will give the same results

Offline SI74

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,007
Re: Going to look at a mk2 VR6
« Reply #2 on: 21 July 2010, 18:15 »
cheers mate that clip has sold it to me.

Offline Diamond Hell

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,992
  • Opinions я Us
Re: Going to look at a mk2 VR6
« Reply #3 on: 21 July 2010, 19:58 »
Don't forget to take a fat bird to sit in the back and balance the weight distribution out.
Just because you're offended doesn't make you right.

Holiday cottages on the Isle of Wight for 2-10 people? PM me.

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: Going to look at a mk2 VR6
« Reply #4 on: 21 July 2010, 20:00 »
Don't forget to take a fat bird to sit in the back and balance the weight distribution out.

 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!